Thursday, January 6, 2011

new beginning,

So, i just came back from a whooping long week of holidays at Koh Phangan and Phuket for the New Year and My 21st. Heh. It's been really awesome until i was diagnosed with stomach infection on my freaking birthday. F*king great isnt it? Had to visit the doc to get my ass jab for 2300THB. Will blog more about it when i have all the pictures up in FB alright? (Speaking of which, i havent wrote my part 3 for the boy's 24th! Hahahaha.) How has 2010 been for you? 2010 for me:
  1. F*king got my driving license for the second time! (BEST accomplishment made!)
  2. Finally made my Identification Card after procrastinating for the longest time. Haha.
  3. Traveled to Thailand trice this year.
  4. Stayed at my internship place for good whole year; surprisingly.
  5. Held double jobs for a few months (Tuition and PA)
  6. Had a mini room makeover.
2011 for me:
  1. Find an earnest and good-paying permanent job.
  2. Learn how to S-A-V-E religiously (think this is the most challenging resolution ever).
  3. Owns at least one credit card? Heh.
  4. Keep long long, wavy, thick hair. Bangs, too?
  5. Think 45kg.
  6. I really really really wanna enroll into some cardio classes to meet #4. Any followers? The more, the merrier. :D
  7. Be positive. Cos only when you're positive, you'll always be happy.
I know, this come a lil tad late but i hope you awesome people enjoyed your New Year as much as i do. And may 2011 be a better year for all of us. God bless and with lotsa love, P.S. I'm finally 21 babyyyyyyyyyyy~ Now, where's all my pressie? Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home