Wednesday, December 15, 2010

what goes around comes around

Before last night, i wanted a BIG GRAND 21ST PARTY for myself where i can share the love i have for Sexayes, my fave girls, the usual clique, the polymates and the IITSC people. A theme party where everyone can play dress up and we can take HELL lotsa pictures. A big fat arse 21ST birthday cake. A poloraid booth where guests can take pictures and write personal birthday messages to me in my guestbook. A fucking nice, private and huge place to accomodate all of us. And blah blah blah. (You get the idea - FUCKING GRAND) And then i realise, does it even matter? What's the huge deal about turning 21? You're only turning a year older and that fact sucks. Boo. Hence my only 21st birthday wish is to spend one night, just one beautiful night to have really nice dinner with friends that really matter. And i'll be more than content and blessed cos at the end of the day, these are the same bunch of people who have always been there for me in every steps that i made in life. One night, for me to express my gratitude. ♥
The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
On a lighter note,
HAPPY HAPPY 20TH DARLING. Thou we didnt do anything much that night, but i sure hope it made your night for it made mine. Meet up soon again, dearest. XOXO.
P.S. I need to fucking lose weight! Think 45kg. Gahhhhhhh. FML!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home